Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before you buy on/use our website.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between FC and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
This contract sets out
- Your legal rights and responsibilities
- Our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- Certain key information required by law.
Definition of terms
In this contract;
- We mean
References to us in these terms also includes any group of companies which may have from time to time
- Our site
Refers to the any site on which these terms and conditions are displayed, including but not limited to the following websites:
Means Floor Center Group of Companies
Means the person accessing or using the above-mentioned site(s) to make a purchase from us.
Who we are:
Our office is at Floor Center Building 1252 North Edsa Balintawak, Barangay Apolonio Samson, Quezon City, Philippines.
Terms and conditions of Sale
- FC Website terms and conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website.
- These terms and conditions apply to any sale of our product(s) on our site. If you buy on our site, you agree to be legally bound by this contract and the terms and conditiones herein.
- When buying any items on our site, you also agree to be bound by:
- Terms and conditions of use and any document referred to therein
All these document form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall FC, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. FC, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent FC from any against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provision of these terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
FC is permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time as it sees fit, a by using this website, you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis,
- Information we give you
By law, our contract, agreement
- Ordering from us
- Here we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- You place an order on our site by doing the following:
- Select Product Category
- Choose your nearest location
- Select item to buy by clicking “Add to Cart” button
- Go to cart page to checkout (To update quantity click the pencil icon, to remove or delete item click the “x” mark)
- Proceed to checkout (Login required), select your address or create a new one, calculation for delivery will only show if the user selects the delivery address after clicking the Continue button.
- Final confirmation with total calculation, user must select the preferred payment method, and must accept the terms and condition, the expected delivery date can be edit/update under admin panel under branch details. User can also add voucher or promo code upon checkout.
- End: Your Order has been placed!
- Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it.
- When you place your order at the end of the online check out process (e.g. when you confirm payment), we will acknowledge it by email.
- Note that we have accepted your order when we send you an email to confirm your order (Confirmation Email and text/ call). AT this point:
- A legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- Your order will be fulfilled.
- We may contact you to say that we cannot accept your order even after confirmation. This is typically for the following reasons:
- They are unavailable
- We cannot authorize your payment
- We cannot deliver to your location
- There has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the products
- Delivery Terms and Conditions
Unloading of tiles in the delivery site should be within 10 meters from FC Delivery truck. Moreover, drop-site should be at the ground pavement level only and only dry, firm and leveled surface. FC reserves the right to additional charges if the above conditions are not met, or special requirements are needed to fulfill the delivery.
- Return and Exchange Policy.
You can change your mind just as long as you return our items in its original packaging within 30 days from the delivery date at the nearest FC Floor Center branch listed below. Just present your original sales invoice and make sure the items to be returned are free from cuts, stains, and adhesives. Items should also be returned in full box quantities and with complete accessories.
After the 30-day time period, we would have to impose a handling charge to cover the cost of accepting the return. You can return the items only up to 3 months from the date of purchase.
As for defective items, you may return them to the store you bought from within 2 weeks of the delivery date free of charge.
If you have any questions or concerns about the matter above, please contact us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+63) 977-802-0000 /(+632) (7) 617-2380
These terms and conditions will be applied fully and affect your use of this website. By using this website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this website if you disagree with any of FC terms and conditions.