Return and Exchange Policy
GUIDELINES ON RETURNS
- Return items should be physically presented with Original Invoice (SI) at the same branch of purchase.
- Before asking for approval, transactions with large quantities that require pull out and delivery of new items for exchange must first be inspected by branch personnel at the site where items are located before approval and pull out.
- Items must be in its Original Packaging (Box) and in good condition.
- For faulty items: Return, exchange, and refund of items will be accepted within two weeks (14 days) from the date client received the items. Unless the items show that the damage was implicated after it was delivered.
- For tampered items: Return, exchange, and refund of all items not in its whole original form (cut products, broken, stained, and installed, etc.) will not be accepted.
- In the event that the value of the items the client wants to exchange is less than what was returned, the company will exchange it as store credit with the same cash value.
- Return with exchange items will be transacted with a handling charge should it exceed ninety (90) days from the date of original transaction. The handling charge will be as follows:
- Return between 1st month and 3rd month: no handling charge.
- Return past the 3rd month up to the 12th month: +10% Handling Charge.
- Return past the 12th month: Will no longer be accepted.
- All refunds within 12 months from date of purchase will be imposed a 10% handling charge.
- FC serves the right to investigate each request before making a decision to accept the return.
If you have any questions or concerns about the matter above, please contact us by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+63) 977-802-0000
Thank you for your continuous support.